- All characters will start at 7th Level
- Each PC should make 2 characters. When dispatched on a mission, each PC will choose one of his two PCs to participate in the mission
- Players start with 9600 gold to purchase equipment. Thanks to the expertise of Shevonne in magic item creation, you may purchase items as if they were one level lower, with level 1 items being 1/2 price (130g). For example, you can purchase a Level 7 item for the cost of a level 6 item. Shevonne will be able to create items at this reduced price throughout the campaign.
- At least one PC must have the Mark of Storm, in order to be able to pilot the Elemental Airship. As no other PC has yet to select the Mark of Storm, this will likely fall to Max Saltonstall to create. One PC is okay, but two would be ideal, unless the party is comfortable with leaving the airship unable to fly effectively if Max wishes to bring his Mark of Storm PC on a mission.
- All classes and most races are acceptable. The 4th-edition “Deva” race will be considered “Aasimar” for the purposes of this campaign. Additionally, anyone wishing to play the following races should contact me before character creation: Goliath, Genasi, or Drow (you should have a very good reason and background for playing one of these races).